I have many passions, one is photograpy.  The love of taking photos started long ago.  I got my first professional camera when I was 15 or 16.  This was back before digital cameras.  I still have it, a Nikon.  My cousin is a professional photographer and he picked it out for me.  I also have a zoom lens that used to make me feel really cool whenver I was out and about with my camera gear. 😎

Unfortunately, I have not used that camera in a very long time.  You do not even see a regular roll of film anymore in a typical store.  I have been thinking a lot about photograpy lately because my 13 year old is really into it as well.  I like to think he gets that from me.

The flower shot above is from my flower garden in the backyard.  It was early summer and everything was starting to bloom.  It was probably around 9 pm and I had not noticed the new blooms earlier in the day.  I was outside with my trusty dog, Bear - it was potty time.  It was so perfect and such a beautiful shade of orange, thank goodness I had my phone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passion for Fashion

The phrase - Too good to be true - really is usually right...